Sourcing Older MPC555 CPUs
cam13831
2009-04-23 15:52:29 UTC
Good Morning,

We are trying to source older MPC555 chips. Specifically we are looking
for MPC555LFMZP40 with the K3 mask (Mask Set 6K02A, 1K83H, 3K83H,
5K83H). We have tried several places and have had no luck and
unfortunately our current board layout does not allow us to do
modifications at this time to use the later M mask.

So I guess we were wondering if anyone would have any recommendations as
to where we might be able to find someone that would have a supply of
older stock (we are only looking for around 10 chips).

Thanks and have a great day.
Craig
murphynetuk

Craig